Public Service Commission | West Bengal
Public Service Commission, West Bengal: West Bengal Civil Service Executive and etc. Examination 2022 : In advertisement No 2/2022 the commission will be hold the WBCS examination to the post of the cadre of West Bengal Civil Service (Exe.) and certain other services and post.
Details information regarding age limit, qualification, closing date of application submission, fees and process of application will mentioned below.
Eligibility of WBCS Exe. 2022
The candidate applying for the WBCS 2022 must fulfil the age eligibility criteria as per the official notification.
· ➤ Group – ‘A’ & ’C’ Services 21- 36 years
· ➤ Group – ‘B’ Services 20- 36 years
· ➤ Group – ‘D’ Services 21- 39 years
WBCS offers age relaxation for various reserved category applicant.. The WBCS Age Relaxation for various categories is given below:
· ➤ SC/ST/BC – 5 Years
· ➤ SC/ST – 5 Years (Other State)
· ➤ OBC – 3 Years ((Non-Creamy)
· ➤ PWD – Up to 45 years
1. The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree Under Graduate) in any discipline from any recognized university or institute. The candidate must be able to read, write and speak in Bengali
The WBCS Application Fees for various categories is given below
General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 210
SC/ST/ PWD – Exempted
SC/ST/ PWD – Rs. 210 (other state)
How to Apply:
Application can be submitted through online only in the Commission’s website, Link given below. Details are given below.
|Start submission of application||3rd March, 2022|
|Closing date of submission of application||24th March, 2022|
|Closing date of submission of online payment||25th March, 2022|
|Correction date||1st april, 2022 to 7th april, 2022|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
👉 RBI Assistant Post Apply – Click Here